- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken sausage pieces until browned, Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until lightly golden. Add the simmer sauce and cook, stirring, for 2 mins until sauce comes up to temperature.
- Meanwhile, cook the vegetable mix, following package directions and heat the rice packets following directions on the box.
- Divide the rice among serving bowls. Top with chicken sausage pieces, vegetables and chickpea mixture.
- Brown or Basmati rice is ideal for this dish and can be found in pre-cooked packets.
- Go bold and add the Aloha or Bourbon Apple as a sweet-contrast to the Indian spices