- Pre-heat pan (medium heat)
- Spray pan lightly
- Add cooked onions, carrots and broccoli cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add paprika, garlic powder, stir and continue cooking (30 seconds)
- Add milk, sliced sausage, and mustard, continue cooking until heated through.
- Stir in the cornstarch water and slurry, continue cooking until it thickens
- Add cheese, stir gently until melted
- Add pasta stirring gently until warmed through
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your own liking.
Meal Planning/Making Ahead?
For fresher flavor, omit the sausage, and heat and add it (Gilbert’s individually-wrapped links steam in package in the microwave) while reheating your leftover mac.