- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Prep produce: half, peel and cut onion into thin wedges or strips. Slice top of pepper, remove core/seeds and slice into small rings, then cut smaller as needed.
- Toss onion and pepper with a drizzle of olive oil on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Roast until veggies are tender and slightly browned. Once done remove and set aside.
- While veggies roast, cook up your sausage. Simply coin and heat up in a pan over medium heat until lightly browned. Then remove from heat and set aside.
- Once veggies are done, place flatbreads on cleared off baking sheet and toast for a couple min. until lightly golden.
- Carefully remove from oven, top with BBQ sauce, sausage, cheese and veggies. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Return to oven, and broil for 3-4 min. Then, remove from oven, cut and serve.