- Chop or shred the lettuce
- Drain and rinse black beans
- Drain and rise corn kernels
- Whisk together greek yogurt and lime juice
- Cook or reheat rice, sprinkle with lime juice and fluff with chopped cilantro.
- Cook and slice sausages.
- Divide the rice evenly into 4 bowls.
- Arrange chicken sausages, black beans, and corn over the rice according to your preference.
- Top with lettuce, salsa and a dollop of lime-yogurt
For fresher flavor, heat and add your sausage (Gilbert’s individually-wrapped links steam in package in the microwave) and beans & rice while assembling your bowl