Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 12 well muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Next, in a large bowl combine the following: hash browns, olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix until well-combined.
- Spoon hash brown mixture into prepared muffin wells, dividing evenly. Press mixture into wells, building hash browns up the sides of the wells.
- Bake hash brown shells/cups 20- 25 min. until they are crispy.
- While hash browns cook, coin sausage links. Then cut coined sausages in halves (or fourths; in half, then half again- if desired).
- Remove crispy hash brown shells/cups from oven. Divide sausage pieces between your 12 hash brown shells and set aside.
- Next, in a mixing bowl whisk together your eggs. Then, spoon eggs over sausage.
- Top with cheese.
- Then, bake cups for another 10-15 min. until eggs are fully cooked.
- Once cooked through, remove from oven, allow to slightly cool and eat up!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator, or freeze for later!