- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut each jalapeno in half length-wise and use the tip of a spoon to remove the seeds and any white membranes. Place pepper halves on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, mozzarella, paprika, and garlic. Place a small spoonful of the mixture into each pepper half (about 1 tbsp in each).
- Cut the sausage in half length-wise. Cut each half in half again. You should have four long pieces. Cut each piece into 3 equal sections. You will have 12 rectangular pieces of sausage. Place one piece of sausage on top of each popper.
- Cut the bacon slices in half so that you have 12 pieces of bacon. Wrap one of the pieces around each popper, so that the seem is on the bottom of the pepper. Make sure the peppers are sitting upright so the cheese doesn't spill out. Sprinkle the tops with a little bit of additional paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and cooked to your preferred doneness, and the cheese is bubbly and brown.
- Carefully transfer from baking tray to a plate lined with paper towels. Allow to rest for about 5 minutes. Enjoy.
Makes 6 servings at 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points Each.