Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Begin by prepping your potatoes; wash them, then cut them into thin sticks/wedges. Set aside.
- Next, cut your head of cabbage into 4- 8 pieces, discarding the core. Also, slice your onion and cut your sausage links into thirds. Set all aside.
- On a large sheet pan (or two) spread out potatoes, cabbage and onion.
- Next, drizzle olive oil over top of veggies, rubbing and ensuring a good coat.
- Then, sprinkle with seasonings (do not use parsley at this point).
- Add cut sausages to pan(s), fitting them wherever there is room.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, or until veggies are done and sausages are lightly browned.
- If desired, you can also put pan(s) under the broiler for a couple minutes at the end to crisp things up a bit.
- Once cooked, remove from oven/broiler, garnish with pasley and enjoy!