- In a saucepan sauté cauliflower with a few tablespoons of water for ~2 minutes until slightly softened.
- Trim the stem/spine of the collard green with a knife, making it as flat as possible. Run the leaf under hot water to soften slightly.
- Peel the carrot with a vegetable peeler and slice both the carrot and cucumber lengthwise, into spears.
- Slice the sausage into quarters lengthwise, into spears.
- To assemble the wraps place cauliflower rice, veggie spears, and sausage into one end of the collard green. Begin to roll up the collard green, tucking in the sides to keep the contents from spilling out.
- Slice wraps in half, set aside.
- In a small dish combine soy sauce, ginger and brown sugar.
- Dip the wraps into the soy sauce before each bite and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Per Wrap (entire recipe): 202 calories, 5.4g fat, 24.1g carb, 16.4g protein