- Spray a medium sized oven-proof skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add asparagus spears, season with salt and pepper, and saute 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften. Add in the diced sausages and saute for another 2 minutes, until the edges begin to brown. Reduce heat.
- Pour eggs into the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with half of the feta cheese. Cover and cook until they begin to set, 3-4 minutes.
- Place skillet in oven under the broiler to finish cooking. Broil for an additional few minutes, until the top is set (cook time will depend on the size of your skillet).
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve drizzled with balsamic glaze, if desired.