- Preheat oven to 425F. Toss squash with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with some salt and pepper. Roast until soft and slightly golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 min.
- Cook Quinoa: Add quinoa and chicken broth into a medium pan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has absorbed, about 12-15 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- While the squash and quinoa are cooking heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sausages. Cook about 5 minutes, until softened and golden brown. Add the garlic, kale, and sage. Saute until kale is wilted, about 4-5 minutes more.
- Add the cooked quinoa and squash into the skillet. Stir until well combined.
- Top with the cranberries, goat cheese, and pecans. Enjoy!