- Add noodles, 2 cups water and sliced sausages to the Instant Pot. Stir together, evenly distributing water throughout noodles.
- Secure top on Instant Pot, pressure cook for 3 minutes, allowing to naturally pressure release when finished.
- While the noodles are cooking, simmer riced cauliflower with ⅓ cup water in a saucepan over medium high heat. Simmer until water is evaporated and cauliflower is very soft.
- In a food processor combine cauliflower, gouda and milk. Process until very smooth.
- Once instant pot is pressure released, add cheese sauce to the noodles and sausage, tossing to coat well.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper, if desired, and serve hot!
*This can also be made without an instant pot by simply boiling pasta according to package directions. The sausage can be added to the boiling pasta or when the sauce is added.