The only real way to eat a bratwurst - two-to-a-hard roll with da works!
- 2 Gilbert’s Chicken Bratwurst
- 1 Sheboygan-style Hard Roll
- Chopped, raw onions, to taste
- 3-5 Pickle slices
- Dusseldorf mustard, to taste
- Ketchup, to taste
- Butter, to taste
- Grill Brats over a charcoal flame until the outside is crispy.
- Split the hard roll and add butter (optional).*
- Stuff the hard roll with both brats and top with Dusseldorf mustard, ketchup, chopped onions, and pickle slices.
- Serve with a crisp, Wisconsin lager and German potato salad.
*Note: The butter is optional. The new, larger pair of pants may not be.