- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large, heavy soup pot. Add chicken sausage and saute until the edges are slightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and beans. Add a pinch of crushed red pepper, if desired. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add in the tortellini and simmer until the pasta is cooked through and plump, about 10-15 minutes. During the last 3 minutes of cook time add in the chopped spinach and stir until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Enjoy!
Makes 6 servings at 6 WW SmartPoints each.
Serving Suggestions: Top with fresh basil and shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve with large salad or crusty bread.