Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add carrots, onions, and sausage. Saute until vegetables are softened and sausage starts to brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add rice, coconut aminos, peas, and pineapple. Cook 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat if needed and create a large well in the center of the pan. Crack eggs into the well and stir until cooked and scrambled.
- Give everything a final stir. Garnish with green onion, sriracha, and additional coconut aminos if desired. Enjoy!
Makes 5 hearty servings, ~ 1 1/2 cups each, 7 WW SmartPoints