Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add sliced peppers and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender—about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Add sausages and pineapple to pan. Continue to cook 4-5 more minutes, until both pineapple and sausages begin to slightly brown.
- Add sauce to the pan along with 1/3 c water and cook until nice and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with sesame seeds and green onion, enjoy!
Makes two hearty servings at 6sp each. Serve with rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa. I had mine with cauliflower rice!