Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut each sausage in half lengthwise two times so that you have a total of 8 long pieces of sausage.
- Place tortillas between two damp paper towels and warm in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, until soft and pliable.
- Assemble taquitos: Divide scrambled eggs, sausage pieces, and shredded cheese between the corn tortillas. Roll each tortilla and place seam-side down on the baking pan. Lightly spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden and crispy, about 10-15 minutes, checking often.
- Serve with salsa and your other favorite toppings, as desired. Delicious with sour cream, guacamole, hot sauce, cilantro, etc. Enjoy!