- Finely chop garlic, dice red pepper and onion, dice potatoes, and cut sausage links into small pieces, as shown.
- Toss potatoes in a bit of olive oil and season as desired. Cook in an air-fryer, at 375 degrees, until lightly browned and crispy (usually about 6- 8 min).
- Next, drizzle a bit of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic to pan and sauté approx 1 min until fragrant.
- Add in red pepper and onion. Mix to combine and cook an additional 3 min.
- Then, add sausage to skillet. Continue cooking 5-7 min. until browned. Season as desired.
- Once potatoes are done, add to skillet mixing to combine for just a min. or two, and then you’re done!
- Serve immediately, or portion out for meals as shown. We served ours with steamed broccoli.
* Don’t have an air fryer? - Simply pick up some smaller/baby potatoes to add to your skillet. You can usually find these in a microwave bag, and they take just 5- 7 min. to cook up. Halve or quarter if needed.