- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut each sausage into 3 equal pieces so that you have 12 pieces total.
- In a large bowl mix together the greek yogurt and flour. Stir until the dough is well combined and formed into a ball.
- Using the reserved flour, lightly flour a work surface and turn the dough out onto it. Knead until the dough is a nice, smooth ball. Add a little additional flour if dough is too sticky.
- Divide dough ball into 4 equal pieces. Now divide each of those pieces into 3 equal pieces. You should have 12 small pieces of dough.
- Dusting with a little flour as needed, roll one piece of dough between your hands until it is a smooth ball. Roll back and forth to turn the ball into an elongated piece that is about 3-4 inches long, enough to wrap around the sausage. Lay the piece down and gently flatten it until it resembles a flat oval.
- Wrap the piece of dough around one of the sausage pieces, pinching at the seem.
- Place the wrapped sausage seam-side down onto a sprayed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and sausage until you have 12 pieces.
- Brush the top of each piece with the egg, making sure to coat all of the dough. Generously sprinkle the top with salt.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, checking the bottoms to make sure they aren't getting too brown, until the dough is fully cooked and golden brown. (Note: you can broil the tops for the last 1-2 minutes to help them brown if needed). Enjoy!
Makes 12 Mini Pretzel Dogs at 2 WW SmartPoints each.
If you want to make these in advance for a party I would wrap the sausage with the dough and keep in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Place on a sprayed baking sheet and add the egg wash and salt just before baking.