- Preheat oven to 425 and get out a deep baking pan or large baking dish as shown.
- Prep produce, measure out all of your herbs, etc.
- Place veggies, herbs/seasonings, and a bit of olive oil into your dish. Toss well to coat.
- Next, take sausage links and using a fork, poke several small holes all around links. Then, add them to the dish, laying on top of vegetables.
- Roast for approx. 25 min. Then, carefully remove dish from oven (veggies/sausage should be slightly browned).
- Toss sausages and vegetables in pan juices. Add wine and toss again.
- Return to oven and roast for an additional 15 min. When done, potatoes should be tender and lightly browned. Sausages should also be browned.
- When time is up, remove dish from oven and serve!