Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Build your "quesadilla" in the pan: butter one side of a tortilla and set it butter-side down in the pan.
- Add on a thin layer of mozzarella cheese (about 1/3).
- Then top with bruschetta + diced artichoke, cooked chicken sausage (I prefer to cook it in a small pan, but you can also cook in the microwave!), tomatoes, italian parsley, the remaining cheese, and one more tortilla (butter-side up).
- Cook each side on medium heat for approximately 4-5 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into slices and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.