- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, set aside
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, juice from 1/4 the lemon, and 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- In a medium sized bowl toss potatoes with 1/2 of the butter mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove potatoes from the oven and stir. In the same medium sized bowl used for the potatoes, coat corn with remaining 1/2 of the butter mixture. Add corn to the potatoes and place back into oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and corn from the oven, add sausage and shrimp. Toss everything together and top with remaining 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning and juice from 1/4 of the lemon. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, until shrimp is pink.
- Remove from oven, top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges from remaining ½ lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition information per serving (¼ of the recipe): 384 calories, 13.2g fat, 36g carbohydrate, 32g protein