- Start off by prepping your produce and cutting sausage into bite-sized coins. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or pan over medium-high heat.
- Next, add garlic, onion and chicken sausage, stirring frequently until sausage is browned.
- Add in tomato paste, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, milk, butter and pasta.
- Bring everything to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir frequently, making sure the noodles, etc. do not stick to the pot.
- Cook/stir often for approximately 15 minutes, until pasta is completely cooked.
- After 15 min. Reduce heat to low/simmer for an additional 5 mins.
- Remove skillet/pan from heat. Top with cheese, season with salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy immediately!