- Pre-heat oven to 390 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook quinoa per package instructions. Once done, set aside.
- Combine coined sausage and vegetables on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil, and season as desired. Toss to coat, then lay out in a single layer and bake for 15- 18 min, flipping once.
- Once your sausage and vegetables are lightly browned, and cooked, remove from oven. Set aside to slightly cool.
- Divide quinoa, sausage and veggies between 3- 4 bowls/ containers. Enjoy immediately, or pack up for quick grab and go lunches/meals for the week ahead!