- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place grapes and onions on pan, drizzle with oil and season generously with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss/rub to coat.
- Add sausage links and ensure they too get coated with oil.
- Try to arrange everything so it is in a single layer and not overtop something else. Then add a bit if fresh thyme leaves, or full sprigs if desired.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes flipping sausages once when halfway through time.
- And, that’s it! Remove pan from oven once sausages are cooked through, and grapes and onions are roasted/caramelized. Plate, and enjoy!