Recipe by Rachel’s Healthy Plate
- 2 Gilbert’s Chicken Sausages, cut into ½ inch pieces
- ~1 c. mixed peppers and onions, diced (fresh or frozen)
- Shredded cheese
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Sides and toppings such as guacamole, salsa, sour cream, hot sauce, cilantro, etc.
- Saute peppers and onions in a medium pan.Cook until tender or your desired doneness, about 4-5 minutes.Set aside.
- Assemble each quesadilla:Layer cooked peppers/onions with the sausage and shredded cheese.Sprinkle with a little chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Fold in half.
- Using the same skillet used for the vegetables, spray skillet with cooking spray.Place folded quesadillasand cook over medium heat until golden and crispy.Flip and cook the second side. Enjoy!