Find Gilbert’s in Stores Near You
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place brussels sprouts, onions, and butternut squash onto the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lightly toss to evenly coat with olive oil.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove sheet pan from oven, lightly toss veggies, and add sausage. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Nutrition informations: 324 calories, 7.6g fat, 39g carb, 18g protein