- Parcook the green beans by placing them in a large microwave safe bowl with 1/2 c. water. Microwave 5 minutes.
- Add sausages to a large, heavy skillet with 1/4 c. water. Cook until water has evaporated and the outside of the sausages begin to brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Add chopped bacon to skillet and cook until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate using a slotted spoon. Pour off about 1/2 of the bacon grease, keep the rest.
- Add butter/ghee to the skillet with the reserved grease. Add green beans and seasonings. Cook 4-5 minutes, until green beans are crisp-tender and cooked to your liking.
- Add broth and scrape up and bits on the bottom of the pan. Return sausages to the pan and allow most of the broth to reduce. Adjust salt/pepper to taste. Top with crumbled bacon just before serving.